Achoom-Uhukk-Brrrr






Assalamualaikum lovelies.

these past weeks are the toughest!
having a real war with sore throat, cough, cold and fever.
the complete combo!

really wanted to update the bloggie with my latest trip to Bandung-Jakarta
but have to postpone it for a while

yes, it is suck to be sick
soooo suckkkkk!

but remember my friends,

" Sickness is a gift from Allah to erase our small sins."

so smile and enjoy your sick day.

that means your body needs a good detoxification 

from all the sins and wrongdoings you have done.

praay for my wellness and health peeps!

see you soon.

In shaa Allah :)



*it means I wuv you :)

assalamualaikum and gudnight!


1 ✿ panda comel ✿:

AS said...

Hi Halida, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is not a spam yah :)