Hot Summer Huh?




Sejatinya Hati terpaut karena Allah.perbaikilah hubunganmu dengan Allah, maka Allah akan memperbaiki hubunganmu dengan orang-orang yang hatinya terpaut pada Allah.


Well, assalamualaikum and very good evening dear friends.
Hope all of you are in a good condition along with your family and friends.

I do want to say this but I'm afraid it might sound like I'm complaining and not being thankful.
But, seriously, Hot Summer huh?? 
I really feel like the sun is like only an inch away from earth and it really makes me sweat even more. 
Like double, people!

But, just imagine, if the hotness during this time in dunia also makes us feel soooo hot and uncomfortable,
imagine ourselves in Padang Masyar and The Hell.
Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar.
Prevent us form entering Your Hell and make Heaven as our Final Destination...
Aminn Ya Rabbal Alamin.

So, what's crack-a-lacking guys?
Me? Nothing much I guess....
Except being admitted and undergone a surgery.
Other than that..nahhhh pretty normal babess~

Yes, yes I know. Surgery? Normal? Are you fricking kidding me?

And the worst type of all, the ENDOSCOPY Surgery.

YES, AND YES.
THRU MA MOUTH AND NOSE YA'LL!

It was horrifying, scary, traumatic, and nerve-wrecking moment of my life in 2015!
Way to start 2015......huh?
But, surprisingly, I went thru it pretty smoothly..
( and that is one hell of a lie)

YES, I DID CRIED, THINK TWICE AND ALMOST RAN AWAY FORM THE WARD!
SATISFIED??
I AM A COWARDLY GIRL, SO SUE ME~

But, I went thru it and alhamdulilah, I managed to endure the pain with sabar and lots of doa.

I really wanted to share my experience with you but since I'm using my mommy's broadband...
the guilty tends to build up.

So, I will try to update about my surgery ASAP when I get back to UKM soon.
(and yes, free wifi people. that's the perks of being a university student)

Ohhh yes it is, this is  my last semester.
Goodbye faculty and assignments, hello chambering and hellish working experience.

Got to go now, see all of you soon

Assalamualaikum and good night :)



0 ✿ panda comel ✿: